Thematic catalogueShipbuilding and shipping Development and Engineering Organizations
- 51 CKTIS
- Aalborg Industries Oy
Engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of boilers, economizers and heat exchangers. Sister companies in the Netherlands design and supply thermal fluid heating systems and inert gas systems.
- Aanderaa Data Instruments AS
Meteorological and Oceanographic Measurement Systems and Sensors
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people...
- Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping
State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping n. a. Admiral Makarov is organized in 2012 by emerging the two glorious higher vocational institutions – the Admiral Makarov State Maritime Academy and the Saint-Petersburg State University for Waterway Communications – the eldest national transport University, leading its history from 1809, when in Saint Petersburg the Institute of Corps of Engineers for Waterways and Land Communications has been established...
- AEP Marine Parts Ltd
Worldwide distribution of radar spares for Ships radars, Coastal Surveillance radars and Airport radars and products for electrical installations.
- Aerogeodeziya FSUE
- Aker Arctic Technology Inc
Aker Arctic Technology Inc, located in Vuosaari district of Helsinki (Finland), is an independent company for marine Arctic technology development. Its ice model testing facility built in 2006 is currently considered the most modern one in the world...
- Albacore Research Ltd.
The software package ShipConstructor handles all 3D modeling aspects of ship design, including hull-fairing, lofting, structure, equipment, piping, penetrations, and HVAC.
Official representative in Russia:
Marine Technologies Ltd...
- Albatros Shipmodelling Centre
Production of shipmodels in scale, firm`s marine souvenirs of handmade
- Almaz Central Marine Design Bureau
Almaz CMDB is à leader in designing multipurpose fast vessels of various displacement.
Its activity covers the following fields:
• Innovative technologies (Hydrofoils, Hovercraft, SES, Ride control systems)
• Technical and classification designs, including
Amphibious cargo hovercraft
Fast ferries and yachts
Research and SAR vessels
Launching, repair and transport floating docks...
- Alphatron Marine B.V.
Alphatron Marine is importeur, leverancier en installateur van hoogwaardige navigatieapparatuur voor de scheepvaart. Daarnaast bieden we communicatieapparatuur voor zowel maritieme doeleinden als toepassingen op het land...
- Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute (AARI)
AARI - the Russian leader in the field of complex studying, estimation and forecasting of surrounding environment conditions in Arctic regions and Antarctic.
Fundamental and applied researches in the field of hydrometeorology, oceanography, climatology, geophysics, water resources, and preservations of the environment are directed to create the methods of the diagnosis and the environment conditions forecast, to develop technologies of environment monitoring and implement the analysis of climatic changes and ecological systems conditions, hydrometeorological maintenance of economic activities in polar regions...
- ASD Sensortechnik GmbH
Engineering, manufacturing and selling of sensors and systems for oceanographic research and control of marine environment pollution
- Atlantic Research Institute for Fishing Industry and Oceanography (AtlantNIRO)
- Automation of Machines & Technologies (AMT), Research-and-production company
AMT Research and Manufacturing Company had been founded in the August 1991 upon the base of ELECTRONMASH Research and Manufacturing Company, Leningrad, as specialized enterprise for designing and production of automation facilities and electric equipment for various type vessels...
- AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA software supports the world`s marine industry with comprehensive solutions for the design, construction and lifetime support of all types of ship and offshore plant.
AVEVA`s best-in-class software is the de facto standard for modern marine engineering...
- Avro-MCS Ltd.
Development, production, service processing devices and display information.
The integrated system of automated control equipment on ships and vessels for various purposes.
- Avrora Corporation S&P
The hederal State Unitary Enterprise 'Avrora" Corporation S&P is the largest developer, manufacturer and supplier of automatic control systems for ship technical facilities, automated combat control systems; control systems for ships of all types and classes, including nuclear icebreakers, civil ships, mineral resources' reconnaissance and mining ships, hovercrafts, hydro-foils, deep-water vehicles, "Avrora" Corporation S&P develops automatic control and monitoring systems for objects of industrial power generation...
- BARS, JSC
CJSC “BARS” was founded on 27 February, 1992.
During the first decade of the work of the CJSC “BARS”, the specialists of the company participated in the construction, repair and modernization of more than 400 vessels, boats and submarines...
- Bum Techno, JSC
«Bum Techno» - ENGINEERING IN SHIPBULDING, SHIP REPAIR. AND PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY
Design and support of dimension control technologies using automated measurement systems and electronic modeling tools
High-precision ship checking using optoelectronic measurement systems:
- Dimension monitoring of the ship components` construction and hull forming;
- Geometry control of propeller screws, drive shafting elements and complex-shape constructions
Comprehensive paper machine survey
Equipment supplies, ransportation and custom clearance...
- CDB Corall
CDB Corall was founded in 1965. Nowadays it takes leading positions in the design of fixed, self-elevating, semi-submersible and submersible drilling platforms, as well as floating cranes, crane and pipe-laying vessels...
- Central Marine Research and Design Institute (CNIIMF)
• Ship Operation Organization and Marine Transportation Technology;
• Port Operation Organization;
• Shipping Development and Logistics;
• Elaboration of Newbuilding Engineering Documentation;
• Research and Development in the Field of Ships and Marine Equipment;
• Development of the Quality Management System Complying with
• International Standards of the ISO 9000 Series;
• Ship Maintenance and Repair;
• Technical Maintenance and Means of Technical Diagnostic;
• Maritime Safety and Radio Communications;
• Development and Program Products;
• Environmental Protection;
• Labour Organization in Ships, Ports and Ship Repair Facilities;
• Information and Publishing Activities...
- Central Research Institute of Marine Engineering, JSC
The Central Research Institute of Marine Engineering was established in 1970 by the order of the Ministry of Shipbuilding Industry of 22nd July, 1970 on the basis of the "Proletarsky Zavod" design bureau...
- CNII SET - Âranch FSUE "Krylov State Research Centre"
Ship Electrical engineering & Technology Research Institute (CNII SET) - Âranch FSUE "Krylov State Research Centre"
Specialized research and production center implementing high-end technology designs with full-cycle production...
- CNRG Group
CNRG Group is the only Russian integrated contractor which provides a full range of services for construction of offshore field facilities in the sphere of the oil and gas industry.
The strategic aim of CNRG Group is revival and strengthening of Russian position of design and construction of complex offshore facilities and especially for the Caspian Sea...
- Converteam GmbH
Marine & Offshore Solutions, Electrical Systems for Cranes
- d-i davit international GmbH
d-i davit-international is supplier of life saving equipment, lifting appliances and complete life saving packages for the civil, commercial, military and special shipbuilding. We are one of the leading suppliers in our business...
- Damcos A/S
Emerson Process Management Marine Solutions provides expertise within Marine Tank Management for all types of vessels e.g. tankers, container ships, bulk carriers, cruisers and offshore applications. We offer a complete package solution for cargo handling and control as well as ballast and bunker oil measurement, supported by best-in-class products and a global service network...
- Deltamarin Ltd
Contract management, marine design, engineering and consultancy services for the shipping, shipbuilding, marine and offshore industry.
- Design Group RICOCHET Ltd.
- Drackar Co. Ltd.
- DUAP AG
- Fuel Injection System Manufacturer for Small and Large Diesel Engines
- Common Rail Systems for Micro Pilot- and Main Injection, for Light- and Heavy Oil Engines as well as for DUAL Fuel Engines (e...
- Energy Research Institute of the South Russian GTU
Fundamental and research studies, their performance on the basis of experimental konstuktorskih works, creation and production of new technology for the integrated and stand-alone electric power systems...
- Engineering Center of Shipbuilding, JSC
- FSUE CRISM "Prometey"
STATE RESEARCH CENTER OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL STATE UNITARY ENTERPRISE "ACADEMICIAN I.V. GORYNIN CENTRAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF STRUCTURAL MATERIALS "PROMETEY"
FSUE CRISM "Prometey" is a largest interbranch materials research center in the country, acknowledged leader focusing its efforts on development of fundamentally new, national-level advanced materials and technologies ensuring a solution of the problems of scientific and technical development and keeping of national defence capability...
- Gidropribor, Ñentral research institute, FSUE
Applied research, R&D and technological work to create various kinds of marine underwater equipment for: exploration and mastering the world ocean; search, identifying, marking and recovering of underwater objects; ecological monitoring of aqueous medium; safeguarding of water territories; underwater cleaning of ship's hull from growth; remote evaluation of the technical condition of operating underwater mechanisms, increasing of fishery production rate etc...
- Giprorybflot, State Research and Design Institute for Fishing Fleet
- Designing of fleet, ports and factories for fishing industry.
- Equipment and technologies for fish processing.
- Normative-and-technical documentation.
- Giprostroimost, JSC
The company dealing with bridge construction design is a leading Russian design organization engaged in bridge building technologies. The Institute carries out the following design activities:
– architectural and building design of railroad, highway and town bridges, overpasses and viaducts;
– technological design for the construction, reconstruction and major repair of bridges of all types and other engineering structures;
– survey of bridges, engineering services, including technical construction control and supervision;
– technical and economic forecasts and feasibility studies on bridge building, construction management projects, final design and design documentation of special developments for the construction of bridge overpasses, drawings for bridge building production facilities (plants, manufacturing, construction facilities and sues), design documentation of special-purpose equipment for bridge building...
- Gold Engineering GmbH
Tailored Solutions for Marine-, Offshore- and Power-Industry.
Technical Service & Consulting.
- GT Morstroy, CJSC
GT Morstroy group specializes in turnkey projects of the sea and river waterfront installations and hydraulic structures. Each company is in charge of specific area of work — from the preproject study to the certification of the newly-built quay...
- Hotchya Engeneering
The Hotchya Engineering is a leading team of naval architects and marine engineers performing design and construction activities in the whole range of commercial shipbuilding considering the requirements of the world's leading classification societies...
Our Company performs consulting activity from 1995.
The main direction of our Company activity is development and implementation of documents in accordance with requirements of national and international standards...
- ILS Oy
Ship design, incl. design of icebreakers and ice going vessels
- IMG (Ingenieurtechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH)
Feasibility study, reconstruction concept for the shipyards, logistic and production planning concepts, shipbuilding technology
- Industrial group "Novik", JSC
- Intechcom Company
Company INTECHCOM is SIEMENS official partner. We engage in automation systems development and modernization in the different branches of industry and municipal economy, deliver SIEMENS electrotechnical equipment, remote control systems from THEIMEG, BUBENZER brakes and RITTAL industrial enclosures...
- International Machine-Building Company
- InVent, Indusrial Group, JSC
Industrial group “InVent”. Complex valuations in industrial ventilation.
Own manufacturing capabilities, availability of own constructional & engineering departments, assembling & after-sales service allows “InVent” to take upon itself liabilities for “turnkey” execution - from manufacture designing and shipment of equipment to assemblage, application & post-warranty service as well as single exhaust systems and whole industrial ventilation systems...
- IOP MARINE A/S
- IXSEA S.A.S.
iXSea is an industry market leader with a worldwide presence, specialising in cutting edge technology solutions. Pioneers of FOG (Fibre Optic Gyroscopes), acoustic and magnetic sensors with imagery software, iXSea provides navigational, positioning, and imagery systems...
- Kelvion Mashimpeks LLC (GEA Mashimpeks)
GEA Heat Exchangers has changed: another new standalone company has been created out of the former Heat Exchanger Division of the GEA Group AG. The name Kelvion is new, but we continue as global experts in heat exchange...
- Krylov State Research Centre, FSUE
Design of naval and commercial ships, offshore engineering structures and other floating objects; R&D work; equipment and instrumentation development and manufacture; rendering scientific and engineering services in the fields of ship hydrodynamics, strength and vibration of ship structures, ship power plants, nuclear, radiation and environmental safety, ship acoustics, electrodynamics and physical signatures of marine structures, codification, standartisation and certification of the products...
- Kupol Ltd. TPF
- Lenmorniiproekt, JSC
JSC "Lenmorniiproekt" is one of three largest Russian companies on design of seaports, terminals and transport systems. JSC "Lenmorniiproekt" has participated virtually in all seaport construction, reconstruction or modernization projects in Russia from Sakhalin to Kaliningrad and from Novorossiysk to Spitsbergen...
- MacGREGOR Group
MacGREGOR is the global market leader in engineering and service solutions for the maritime transportation and offshore industries. Ship owners, ship and port operators and shipyards in the commercial marine and offshore industries are our customers...
- Marine Engineering Bureau (MEB)
Marine Engineering Bureau - non-state design and engineering company, recognized by the Russian Maritime Register of shipping, Russian River Register and the Register of Shipping of Ukraine, is dealing with:
• development of the pre-contract projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, nature conservation ship, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
• development of the classification projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, nature conservation ship, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
• development of projects of "conversion" of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships with change of year of construction;
• development of projects of modernizations of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including change of assignment, class, area of navigation, ice category, re-equipment of dry-cargo ships into oil tanker, RO-RO and of other purpose under any classification society;
• development of projects of renovation of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russian River Register and the Register of Shipping of Ukraine;
• preparation and carrying out CAP procedures for the oil tanker, combined ships and gas-carriers under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Navigation;
• preparation of projects of increase of the ship carrying capacity and container capacity;
estimation of technical condition of ship hulls; calculations of actual strength according to fault detection; substantiations of operational restrictions;
• analysis of actual fulfillment of requirements of International Conventions;
expert estimations of repair sheets, reduction of volumes of hull repair; preparation of programs of fault detection of hulls of bulk carriers and tankers pursuant to the requirements of IACS;
• strength-based substantiations of issuance of ship documents for 5 years for ships of mixed navigation aged over 15 years;
• strength-based substantiations of non-standard docking of ships with cargo and damaged hulls;
• development of the operational documentation, including "Stability and strength information for the master", "Loading manual", "Stability information for the ship loaded with grain", "Stability and strength booklet for the ship loaded with solid bulk cargoes, "Damage trim and stability information for the ship", "Cargo securing manual";
• preparation of projects of transportations of non-standard cargoes, including super-heavy and large-sized, additional tires of containers on deck;
• substantiations of one-time passages and single voyages of ships and other floating objects, substantiation of passages of ships of the mixed navigation through the bay of Biscay;
development of ship programs for calculation of loading, stability, strength, cargo plan and riding out a storm for onboard PC;
• express - consultations and expert estimations on questions of technical operation of ships, design and pre-design studies;
• scientific researches under the order of classification societies;
• calculation support of the rescue actions...
- MARINE ENGINEERING CENTER SPB, LLC.
«Marine Engineering Center SPb» LLC, is a dynamically developing young company, which provides the wide spectrum of services in the marine field.
The company was founded in 2013 and in re-cord terms showed itself from the best side on the services market of Saint Petersburg and others cities of Russian Federation...
- Marine Service Jaroszewicz
Seating of propulsion plants, auxiliary machinery and industrial machinery on epoxy resin chocks EPY (MSJ-Poland), Chockfast (ITW Philadelphia Resins-USA) and Epocast (H.A.Springer-Germany). Manufacturing of EPY chocking compound...
MARINTEK delivers marine technology research and development services to the offshore and shipping industries, and to domains with similar technological needs throughout the world. The company has the following laboratory facilities; Ocean Basin, Towing Tank, Cavitation Tunnel, Energy/Machinery Laboratory and Marine Structures Laboratory
- Miniboat, JSC
The Miniboat JSC was founded in i992. During this period the Co. develops design documentation, realize construction and conversion of various purpose ships from feasibility study up to handing over :
- small size boats
- motor yachts
- passenger and cargo carrying ships
- fishery ships
- floating hotels, shops, rest homes, restaurants, yacht clubs, houseboats, etc
- technical service ships
All design and construction works are done to meet requirements of Russian River Register, State Sani-tary Inspection, State Inspection on small size boats, etc...
- MNP Group
MNP Group is engaged in shipbuilding. MNP Group incorporates leading Russian shipyard, located on the Volga River - Krasnoye Sormovo Shipyard, Volgo-Caspian Design Bureau, as well as Sormovskoye Mashinostroeniye (Nizhniy Novgorod)...
Mostroytechnology is a modern engineering company rendering design and consulting services in the following basic fields:
•· Feasibility and Marketing Studies for transport operators development;
•· Design of all-purpose and specialized terminals, including port and off-port container terminals;
•· Design of transport and storage facilities;
•· Design and optimization of hydraulic structures;
•· Business planning and Master Plan development;
•· Preparation of tender documentation for contract award...
- NE, OJSC
OJSC “NE” was established in 1993 on the basis of hardware production that belonged to the Leningrad public enterprise “ERA”. The task set to the enterprise in the Soviet years was to manufacture the electrical equipment for ships and vessels of all classes and types, being built and repaired at the shipyards of North-West region...
- NIIEFA-Energo, LTD.
The firm offers the following electrical equipment:
– AC and DC traction substations, sectioning points and parallel connection stations, switching sections for railways;
– substation equipment for the underground and urban electrified transport;
– complete transformer substations;
– low-voltage switchgears up to 1 kV;
– AC switchgears up to 35 kV; DC switchgears up to 4 kV;
– mobile diagnostic systems;
– control systems;
– static electric energy converters;
– transformer-choke equipment...
- NIIRPI - Scientific Research Institute of Rubber Coatings and Products, Joint Stock Company
Scientific Research Institute of Rubber Coatings and Products, JSC "NIIRPI", was founded in 1958. Today the Institute is one of the leading research and production enterprises of the Russian Federation in the field of development of rubber compounds, rubber products, elastic heat-reflecting materials as well as of coatings with electromagnetic, radio-absorbing and acoustical properties...
- Nordic Yards Holding GmbH
Nordic Yards is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technologically sophisticated and innovative special ships with a strategic focus on the field of Arctic shipping. As a technological leader in the field of high-tech shipbuilding, the company – whose headquarters is in Wismar – concentrates on special ships such as ice-breaking and ice-going ships, special tankers, ferries and advanced offshore constructions...
- NORDIMPEX, Ltd.
• Integrated maintenance of the Fleet
• Integrated maintenance service of boats and yachts
• Integrated supplies of marine, industrial equipment.
• Completed contracts in the shipbuilding and ship repair area, dredging, design and construction of hydro technical structures and ports
• Designing, delivery, installation of systems of refrigeration, ventilations, conditionings, pipe lines, fire protection on technology of concern Imtech (Germany),
• Cushion of cable lines, pipe lines with application of fire-fighting consolidations of company FireSeal (Sweden)
The License and The Certificate
• "The License of Russian Agency of Shipbuilding" serial number AC # 001013 of 25...
- OCEANOS JSC
- PKB Petrobalt Ltd.
PKB Petrobalt Ltd. established in 1995.
Activities: classification and detail design of different types of ships, shipbuilding research and consulting. The list of our Customers and Partners includes many Russian and foreign shipbuilding and ship design companies...
- PKM, Project design workshop
Our workshop designs sailing yachts, boats. Develop and produce the matrix of composite materials for their projects.
Produced projects supervision.The designs are made for the individual customer and mass production...
- President-Neva Power Center, Ltd
The President-Neva Power Center, founded in 1996, became known to a wide circle of professionals by its integrated approach to solving problems of poor-quality power supply. President-Neva Power Center is one of the leading suppliers of the small sized energy equipment in Russia due to the optimal combination of production and engineering facilities...
- ProLine, Design and engineering bureau, Ltd.
The field of Design and engineering bureau “ProLine” activities are the project design and engineering works in shipbuilding, as well as engineering and technical activities in naval architecture.
The bureau specializes in creation of projects of modern mega yachts, recreational and service-traveling vessels of representing level...
- RCPKB Stapel, JSC
The all kind of design and construct projects and technological works in marine transport.
- RESTEC Exhibitions
RESTEC® Exhibition Company est. 1990 is one of the top leaders of the Russia`s exhibition business. Over the decades RESTEC® Exhibition Company, being now a part of RESTEC® Group, has been actively participating in the development and consolidation of the Russian exhibition market as an independent economic sector...
- Rubin Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering
The Joint-Stock Company “Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering “Rubin” is the largest in Russia among marine engineering companies offering design services.
- Russian State Hydrometeorological University
Directions of research activities
• Research of atmospheric processes and the phenomena for the perfection of the methods of weather analysis and forecast, estimation of possible climat changes under the influence of natural and anthropogenous factors in the frame of interests of national economy and environment protection...
- Scientific Production Firm"Central Valve Design Bureau", Joint Stock Company
CKBA is a successful engineering company with 60-years experience of activity in sphere of valves pipeline, it’s the largest supplier of high technology and technically complex production in sphere of special shipbuilding in directions:
• Underwater and surface fleet;
• Special underwater devices;
• Platform shipbuilding...
- Sea Software Packages and Tehcnologies Ltd.
Data aquisition real-time software and software-hardware systems developement and selling.
It`s specialized for ROV systems.
Data aquisition service for underwater works (surveys) using ROVs and divers...
- Severnoye Design Bureau JSC
The Severnoye Design Bureau, a leading company designing surface ships in Russia, was founded on 22 April 1946.
Throughout the Bureau's more than 65-year life a team of highly qualified naval architects was formed there that is capable of solving the most complicated tasks in the area of designing ships and vessels...
- Sevmorgeo Company
- Shipbuilding & Shiprepair Technology Center” (JSC SSTC)
Joint Stock Corporation “Shipbuilding & Shiprepair Technology Center” (JSC SSTC) - a leading technology center of shipbuilding in Russia, one of the largest research organizations in St. Petersburg.
The organization has the status of the State Scientific Center of the Russian Federation, carries out fundamental and exploratory research in the field of modern technologies for shipbuilding and engineering, including through the use of energy sources and new physical phenomena, is actively involved in the development and implementation of large investment projects...
- Sibrechproekt, JSC
The Sibrechproject is the only company in the Eastern region of Russia a which is engaged in designing for the river transport industry. The company’s business from its experience and continuous research work relating to the rivers which are noted for particularly difficult ice conditions and vast amplitudes in water level...
- Smart Technology.
- Special Boiler Design Bureau, JSC
Special Boiler Design Bureau (SKBK) is established in 1946. SKBK was awarded with the «Labour Order Khrasnoe Znamya» fro progress being achieved in producing marine equipment. Some workers were awarded with orders, medals...
- Spetssudoproect JSC
- St. Petersburg State Mining Insitute named after G.V.Plekhanov (Technical University)
St. Petersburg State Mining Insitute named after G.V.Plekhanov (Technical University), the Higher Technical Institution in Russia, was founded in 1773. The Institute trains specialists for all branches mining and metallurgical sectors as well as for civil and industrial engineering of Russia and foreign countries...
- State Polar Geology Expedition, State Unitary Enterprise
- State Research Institute on Lakes and Rivers Fishery federal scientific enterprise
- Stocznia Polnocna - Northern Shipyard
Shipbuilding, shiprepairing, designing, conversions, ship sections and hulls
- Sudoplastservice Ltd.
Designing, manufacturing and delivery of caprolon rudder and stern bearings developed by our firm and based on the latest elaborations for shipbuilding and shiprepair.
The application of the bearings is approved by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russian River Register of Shipping, Lloyd's Register...
- Technomarine, JSC
"Technomarine" Joint-Stock Company has been working in the engineering, design and manufacturing markets of navigation equipment and devices for maritime and air transport for 55 years.
From 1947 we are the Central design-engineering bureau of Sea Transport Ministry with pilot factory of radio equipment;
From 1966 - the Central Baltic Design Bureau with pilot factory;
From 1993 and to nowadays we are Joint-Stock Ñompany "Technomarine"...
- The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST)
IMarEST is the international professional body and learned society for all marine professionals, a registered charity and the first Institute to bring together marine engineers, scientists and technologists into one international multi-disciplinary professional body...
- The Nautical Institute
The Nautical Institute is the international professional body for maritime professionals and others involved in the control of sea-going ships and with an interest in nautical matters. It provides a wide range of services to enhance the professional standing and knowledge of members who are drawn from all sectors of the maritime world...
- Torola Ltd.
"TOROLA` ltd would like to propose to you our services in designing documentation required for building ships and other floating facilities and its engineering support also. We determine high requirements for our documentation`s level and quality...
- VNIIMEM, FSUE
- VNIIR JSC
- Vympel, Design Office for Shipbuilding (OJSC
OJSC DO «Vympel» is universal design organization specialized in designing and technical assistance of shipbuilding of various class and purpose ships and floating engineering constructions, such as: icebreakers and arctic vessels, floating offshore facilities for shelf development; research and fishing vessels, tankers, multi-purpose dry cargo ships, auxiliary and special-purpose vessels for the Navy, ferries, passenger ships and air-cushion vessels; nuclear technology maintenance vessels, crossing means and floating bridges...
- Zelenodolsk CB, JSC
Year of foundation - 1949.
Quality management system is certified in compliance with standard ISO 9001-2001.
• Designing of ships, vessels and boats of various types and purposes...
- Zoological Institute RAS
- Ñoncern CSRI "Elektropribor", JSC, State Research Center of the Russian Federation
The State Research Center of the Russian Federation – Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC is the leading research institute in Russia in the field of high-precision navigation, gyroscopy, gravimetry, and submarine optoelectronics, also involved in development and production of marine radio communication and hydroacoustic systems...