Address: 1-st Magistralnyi tupik 5A, office C-503, 123290, Moscow, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 (495) 682-60-17
Fax: +7 (495) 682-60-18
[ Send e-mail ]
[ Visit company's homepage ]
Last modified: 2015-04-27
Company press releases
Group Companies “FEMCO”, as an independent Contractor, began its activities from establishment of “Femco-Management” Ltd in 2004, enabling to provide shipping services in oil and gas fields development on continental shelf of Sakhalin Island.
The main purpose of establishing this company is to carry out marine vessel management activity for the oil and gas industry on an independent basis as a free participant of the market.
All activities are licensed.
There is a wide range of high-quality services for business partners-customers:
• Commercial management of vessels for offshore projects;
• Passenger transportation;
• Performance of towing work, offshore drilling platforms operations by way of using own and/or leased fleet, as well as any other related works;
• Provision of technical guidelines, quick operation and any other kind of management;
• Work of port fleet;
• Management of terminal fleet;
• Provision of shipping services to marine drilling and producing platforms;
• Technical and commercial management of transport and towing fleet;
• Technical management of other types of vessels.