Address: 32, M. Nagibina St., Rostov-na-Donu, 344068, Russia
Phone: + 7 (863) 243-59-59, + 7 (863) 243-63-55
Fax: + 7 (863) 272-53-82
[ Send e-mail ]
[ Visit company's homepage ]
Head of the company:
Last modified: 2007-04-09
Advertiser of Maritime Market magazine in issues: 5, 6
Design, production and service maintenance of radio-navigation complexes of above water surface control equipment.
- ship navigation radar stations for ships of all types and size;
- radio-location complexes providing above water surface control of the coastal water area;
- ship traffic control systems;
- ship radar stations for monitoring the short-range surface condition;
- radar stations for airfield control;
- integrated navigation systems,
- ship bridge systems,
- industrial color LCD monitors of 5 sizes,
- Controling system of the shipТs technical means - main power plant, electrical power system, ship monitoring systems of all ship.
- multi-funkctional monitors with sensory operation
Design and production of naviagtional and radio-location equipment as per customer personal request, delivery and service maintenance of radio-location and navigation equipment of serial production: Nayada-25ME, Nayada-25M1, Nayada-34M, Nayada 25M1P, Liman, Gals.
Partners, contracts and works completed:
Khabarovsky, Zelenodolsky, Uralsky "Zenit" (Kazakhstan), Baltiysky, Severnye Verfi, CMDB"Almaz",shipyard "Almaz" "More" (Ukraine), etc
Ship design bureaus
Organizations and enterprises of the Marine Administration of Ministry of Transport of Russia, "Volgotanker" JSC,"Rechbunker" JSC and other shipping companies and port administrations of Russian river and sea ports.
Navy and Coastguard of Federal Security Service.
Our partners in design and development of radio-location systems are "MK&S+" Company (Saint Petersburg), Lebedev Institute for Fine Mechanics and Computer Engineering (Moscow) and others.
Among our contracts implemented are:
- radio-location systems for 1135.6 ship (India), 956 ship (China), "Admiral Gorshkov" cruiser (India);
- "Gorizont-25" Integrated navigation systems supply to the Zubr ship (Greece) and a several ships in Algeria;
- Ship navigation radar stations and two remote monitors will be supplied to the "50th Anniversary of Victory" ship (negotiations are being carried on)