New Versions of Autohydro® & Autoship® Released
August 25, 2008 - Autoship Systems Corporation (ASC) is pleased to announce the release of Autohydro 6.3 - hydrostatics and stability software; and Autoship 9.2 - ship hull design and surface modelling software. ASC, its dealers, and testers closely examined industry requirements and agreed upon a critical list of additions, improvements, and enhancements for the versions.
Some new features include:
• Implementation of new Probabilistic Damage assessment
• Improvements to criteria assessment
• New 3D viewer
• New Targeted Hull-form Variation function
• New Piecewise Linear Scaling function
• More control on Contouring
• Improvements to Surface Patch routine
• Improvements to Edge Mate routine
- Autohydro 6.3 Main Screen with 3D Viewer
Please see Autoship Systems Corporation (ASC) company electronic office
Autoship Systems Corporation (ASC) is a marine software developer based in Vancouver, Canada. For over 30 years, ASC has been producing first class software design solutions for naval architects and marine engineers around the world. ASC has also been providing world-class load planning systems and loading instruments to the marine shipping industry.
Company press releases